AHNCC is excited to announce that we have moved to Center for Nursing Education and Testing (C-NET) for our testing management organization. We are pleased to offer new services to applicants at no additional cost.
Handbooks, Practice Tests, and Applications are now available. Flyer
Additional services to be offered to our applicants include:
- practice test fees have been reduced to $65;
- year-round testing;
- once approved, a three-month window for testing versus a two-week testing session;
- immediate notification of examination results.
For questions related to the AHNCC Application or Testing process, contact C-NET at:
For other questions, please contact Talysha Hickerson at email@example.com, or call 785-267-0943. We look forward to working with you and helping you however we can.
For new information regarding AHNCC examinations, click here.
For COVID-19 Update, click here.
For COVID-19 Resources, click here.
Have a nice day. 🙂
Dr. Margaret Erickson, CEO, AHNCC
What is Certification?
Certification is the process that a non-governmental authority uses to grant recognition to an individual who has met specified qualifications and competencies in a defined area of practice. Based on predetermined standards of professional practice, a registered nurse validates her/his qualifications and specialized clinical knowledge for practice by seeking the credential conferred by such an authority.
Certification is a voluntary process and should not be confused with a legal professional license. The American Holistic Nurses Credentialing Corporation (AHNCC) is responsible for the Certification Processes of Nurses who base their practice in the precepts of Holistic Nursing.
Why Become Certified?
- Demonstrates a commitment to providing the best possible care for your clients
- Facilitates a shift in the global healthcare paradigm from one of illness and disease to health, wellness and well-being
- Shows that you hold yourself accountable to a higher standard
- Validates competence and expertise in the holistic nursing specialty
- Assures the public that competency standards and eligibility requirements have been met to earn a credential
- Receives institutional and collegial recognition
- Connects like-minded colleagues
- Supports career advancement
- Enhances credibility with consumers, employers, and other stakeholders
- Facilitates lifelong learning for personal and professional growth