Holistic Nurse and Nurse Coach Campaign Announcement
AHNCC is currently seeking certified holistic nurses or nurse coaches to promote these specialties to the public sector and mainstream media through publication in lay journals (Reader’s Digest, Prevention, AARP, Guideposts, etc.) AHNCC is also seeking certified holistic nurses or nurse coaches to provide a short videoclip on Holistic Nursing or Nurse Coaching. Videos will be reviewed and those selected will be posted to AHNCC’s YouTube page, Facebook page, and will be shared for potential use for personal or professional social platforms. See below for more details.
AHNCC believes that sharing the knowledge of Holistic Nursing and Nurse Coaching to the broader public is valuable and important to advance health and wellness.
AHNCC is seeking publication in lay journals promoting holistic nursing and nurse coaching. The articles should cover topics that are of interest to the public, which may include:
• Your Nurse Coaching or Holistic Nurse business
• The difference between Nurse Coaching and Health/Life Coaching (Why a Nurse Coach?)
• Your commitment to self-care as a Nurse Coach or Holistic Nurse and your personal healing story
• Utilization of Nurse Coaching or Holistic Nursing within your practice setting (patient experience and/or health outcomes)
• Utilization of Nurse Coaching or Holistic Nursing to assist clients in understanding, processing and acting upon their health information or to incorporate integrative modalities into a holistic caring plan
AHNCC will gift a certification pin in either holistic nursing or nurse coaching upon proof of publication.
Social Media Opportunities
AHNCC is also seeking certified holistic nurses or nurse coaches to provide a short video clip on Holistic Nursing or Nurse Coaching. Videos will be reviewed and those selected will be posted to AHNCC’s YouTube page, Facebook page, and will be shared for potential use for personal or professional social platforms.
Video Clips should:
1. Tie in the value and importance of certification
2. Be no longer than 60-90 seconds
3. Maintain good quality, resolution, and sound
4. Have a clear message and come from the heart
5. Be HIPPA compliant
6. Be recorded in a quiet and pleasant setting
7. Topics may include:
o Why did you choose Nurse Coaching versus health coaching?
o What does Holistic Nursing mean to you? How has it impacted your life?
o Share a NC or HN client outcome.
o How you are utilizing HN or NC in your practice setting
Please contact Anna Rhodes, AHNCC Marketing Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We look forward to advancing the specialty of Holistic Nursing and Nurse Coaching with you!