ANNOUNCMENT: AHNCC has recently been invited to join the Integrative Healthcare Policy Consortium (known as IHPC). IHPC advocates for an integrative healthcare system with equal access to the full range of health-oriented, person-centered, regulated healthcare professionals. They envision a national healthcare system devoted to optimal health and well-being. AHNCC looks forward to working with IHPC to help transform the healthcare paradigm through partnerships, active dialogue, and support of policies that are focused on facilitating the redesign of today’s healthcare to one of health promotion, disease prevention, wellness, and wellbeing.
- Margaret Erickson is the Newly-elected Co-Chair of the IHPC Board of Directors – IHPC Q&A with Margaret Erickson: Changing the healthcare paradigm – Let’s Put the Health Back in Healthcare
- Reflection on Racial Inequalities by Helen Erickson, PhD, MS(N), AHN-BC, FAAN – Texas Nurses Association
- Dr. Sharon Tucker, PhD, APRN-CNS, NC-BC, EBP-C, FNAP, FAAN presented online program “Take Time to Thrive”
- Lisette Shanhai, MSN, RN, AHN-BC – recognized by the VA for excellence in holistic nursing
- Maryellen Marciniak, MSN, RN, NBC-HWC, CDE, AHN-BC – recognized by the VA for excellence in holistic nursing