CiA News Blog
Certificants in Action (CiA)
AHNCC would like to recognize the work you are doing and all you have accomplished with a new opportunity and service. An opportunity to blow your horn, highlight your achievements and successes, and promote your activities and businesses. Our intent is to serve you by featuring our AHNCC certificants in action.
Do you have an accomplishment or an amazing story you would like to share? Do you have an upcoming event that you need help publicizing? If so, we’d love it if you would send us your exciting news!
The AHNCC Marketing Team encourages you to share your stories with the holistic nursing and nurse coach community and help you get the recognition you deserve. We are looking for:
- Certificant stories
- How your holistic nursing/nurse coach education and certification made a difference for you and your client
- Holistic Nursing or Nurse Coach employment opportunities
- Honors or awards
- Published books or articles
- Professional Presentations
- Business openings
- Community projects (involving certificants)
- Student accomplishments (current certificants or Endorsed School students)
- Elected positions or appointments
- And, more!
Blog entries should be no more than 300 words in length. Use existing CiA News Blog entries for examples. You may:
- Include a photo, logo, or other graphic
- Include links to web pages
- Include a longer document that can be uploaded and linked to. (submit as Word or pdf)
Items should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit them formatted as you would like them to appear. They will be reviewed, and appropriately published on AHNCC communication sites such as our calendar, CiA News Blog, and social media accounts.
Additionally, if you are AHNCC certified and are a founder/co-founder or owner/co-owner of a business and have a business or business website you would like listed, please contact us with your request and permission to print. See CiA Business for examples and additional instructions.
Thank you for your willingness to participate. We look forward to hearing from you and sharing your stories. Thank you for making it a better world to live in. You make a difference in the lives you touch!