The American Holistic Nurses Credentialing Corporation (AHNCC) advances holistic nursing and nurse coaching through certification. Holistic nurses and nurse coaches promote health, wellness, and wellbeing as they facilitate their client’s growth and healing. Both certifications offer nurses a way to distinguish themselves as experts in nursing practice, education, and research. The examinations are accredited by the Accreditation Board for Specialty Nursing Certification [ABSNC] and are recognized by the American Nurses Credentialing Center [ANCC] Magnet Program.
AHNCC certification in holistic nursing and nurse coaching offers the following benefits:
- Validates competence and expertise
- Assures the public that competency standards have been met
- Receives institutional and collegial recognition
- Supports career advancement
- Enhances credibility with consumers, employers, and other stakeholders
- Facilitates lifelong learning for personal and professional growth